We have been named one the top 50 pharmacy blogs on the internet by www.nursingdegreeguide.org. We would like to thank them and all of our subscribers and readers.


We have now been named one of the top 50 pharmaceutical news and research blogs on the internet by http://www.pharmacy-technician-certification.com/. We would like to again thank all our readers and subscribers.


We have just been added as a useful resource for pharmacists on www.getpharmacistjobs.com/resources














Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NO PILLS FOR YOU!

I have attached an article regarding the rise in the use of prescriptions per person in the united states linked to mostly the girth of the american waist line. Perscriptions for cholestorol lowering medications, diabeties and hypertension are leading the increase for americans bringing the total of americans with at least one prescription from 67% to 74% in the last 6 years. WOW! I think it is an interesting article. I know it is useful, I know I enjoyed it because I went through the people I know and the numbers seem to be correct on my micro scale. So if you want to read the article please click on the post title. NO PILLS FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your resume for free at one of our affiliate sites